One of the clients we're recruiting for is looking to continue building out its engineering team by hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer. Here are some more details:
Our client is a Real Estate startup that is on a mission to make residential leasing faster and fairer. Moving into a new rental should be neither opaque nor a clunky experience.
They’ve started by rethinking the rental application and screening processes from the ground up. Since launching their product, they've seen explosive demand from building operators looking to use tech to make their leasing better. Every day, their technology plays a role in deciding where people live. Housing (shelter) is essential, so they have a responsibility and mandate to get it right. They not only make it easier to apply or be evaluated for a new place — their team is committed to making the process more transparent, inclusive and awesome.
- Work with other engineers to design, build, and scale their bread and butter application as well as new innovations.
- Execute on the product and design teams vision without compromising engineering excellence.
- Help establish processes that will allow us to successfully scale the code base, increase productivity, and grow the engineering team
- Ability to work 3 days a week Hybrid out of NYC!
- Successfully delivered front-end experiences within an enterprise environment
- Must have previous experience working in a startup environment
- 8+ years experience building front-end applications
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with product, design and engineering counterparts
- Strong understanding of Web Accessibility and implementation practices
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other engineers in their craft
- Able to translate product requests into technical requirements
- Experience, architecting and delivering front-end experiences with modern frameworks
Salary range: $120-200k + equity [depending on experience]