Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Intelletec has partnered with a small, ambitious startup building the future of television. Our product lets you watch your favorite shows on all the devices you care about, with intelligent search, insightful discovery, and effortless sharing — in short, we are building the TV watching experience that we’ve always wanted for ourselves.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in New York and Cambridge, MA. The leadership team includes one of the founders of Facebook as well as alums of Meraki and HBO - backed by NEA and industry partners including HBO, Discovery, AMC, A&E, and Viacom.
A strong candidate will:
- Write, test, ship, and maintain clean production code within a collaborative and version-controlled (git) codebase.
- Design, instrument, analyze, and optimize A/B tests and other experiments throughout the product experience and customer lifecycle.
- Develop data-driven insights into user behavior to inform team strategy, positioning, and provide feedback cross-functionally.
- Take initiative by continually investigating anomalies in reported metrics as well as proffering or implementing solutions.
- Communicate effectively with product, marketing, engineering, operations, and support teams to ensure goal and execution alignment.
Our analytics pipeline comprises:
- Redshift DB
- Periscope Data
- Google Tag Manager
- Ad/Referral Networks
- and more...
Projected Start Date: ASAP
Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation: Includes competitive salary, company stock options and health benefits.
- Full health, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Generous paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off for vacation and sick leave
- $2000 annual vacation bonus (we pay you to take a two week vacation)
- $5000 annually for professional development and educational assistance
- $500 “TV stipend” for new employees to upgrade their home watching setup
- Dog-friendly office
- And much more!