One of the clients we're recruiting for has raised a $30M in Series A funding and is looking to continue building out its engineering and marketing team by hiring a Sr. Frontend Engineer. Here are some more details:
My client is a growing API Fintech Startup. They are the next-generation market data provider with the radical idea that you should only pay for the data that you use. They are powering the world's largest finance and fintech institutions and lower the barrier of entry for small startups.
Since launching in 2019, they've raised over $27.8M in funding and have over 2,000 companies signed up pre-launch. Their team consists of former data users from firms like Two Sigma, Belvedere, Pico, Bloomberg, Pinterest, and Google. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to hire a Developer Advocate.
- Building web UIs and applications.
- Collaborating with designers and the product team to implement features that improve user experience.
- Supporting UI/UX research, design and prototyping of features.
- Improving frontend workflow and tooling.
- 3+ years of web development experience (HTML, CSS, Sass/SCSS).
- Experience with integrating APIs (Swagger, REST, RPC, GraphQL, Postman).
- Basic exposure to UI/UX fundamentals and design tools (Figma).
- Working experience around CI/CD, deployment, containerization (GitLab CI, Docker).
- Working experience with frontend tooling and frameworks (Cypress, Storybook, Webpack, Express, D3.js).
- Degree in computer science, HCI, visual design or a similar field.
Salary range $150-250k + equity [depending on experience]