My client's product is a well known productivity application that has over 3 million monthly active users. It's one of the most downloaded applications for both iPhone & iPad with Apple regularly recognizing it and saying "We rely on this sleek powerful note-taker to annotate documents, record lectures, sketch illustrations, and more." - They've been included under "Editors’ Choice" multiple times and the application has over 150,000 reviews with 4.9* rating.
They are a tight, high-performing, successful team of 20 Engineers, looking to add a Senior Frontend Engineer to help with the growth and success of the business. They are highly profitable and offer good equity on top of very competitive salaries.
- Take ownership of project initiatives, adding momentum through investigation, thoughtful planning, knowledge sharing, and mentorship.
- Operate with respect for the ideas, victories, mistakes, and time of your collaborators
- Drive ideation toward efficient, scalable & stable developer and user experience
- Balance product & technology needs through active & open collaboration
- Jump into unfamiliar areas to solve tough problems
- Write stable, readable, extensible, testable code
Skills and Experience
- Expert in web technologies, including React, Typescript, HTML/CSS
- Able to navigate and contribute to neighboring iOS and backend systems using Swift, Express.js, GraphQL, Redis, and Postgres.
- Aware and informed of the pros & cons of modern technologies and patterns
- Passionate about solutions while humble in the face of opposing ideas
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement