I am partnered with a high-growth start-up that has developed a new type of business phone. Their company mission is to help people communicate better and be more productively. Having worked with them, I can tell you they take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love. They're serving thousands of businesses globally, are growing quickly, and looking for product-focused Senior Backend Engineers to join their team.
If you're looking for a challenge and want to see the impact of your work, this is the right opportunity for you.
Things you’ll do
- Work hand in hand with the rest of the product team to build features that will delight our customers and help grow the company further.
- Implement pixel perfect designs with intuitive interactions.
- Implement architectural pieces that will make the app reliable, testable and offline-first.
- Implement unit and UI automation tests.
Tech stack you'll use
- React frontend utilizing hooks for the composability of functionality.
- MobX for state management and data binding.
- Typescript as the language.
- Electron for the desktop application.
- Design system with React component library.
There's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. OpenPhone is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don't 100% match the exact candidate description.