**This Role is remote for now. Post-COVID, you can be in either Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, San Diego, London, Shanghai, and Provo.
My client is an AI startup in the AdTech space, focused on connect global brands to consumers through the power of popular entertainment. They are a global entertainment marketing company delivering premium brand integrations across streaming, TV, film, and influencer programming - using advanced Computer Vision and AI.
The company was founded by Bill Gates and still counts him a has him as an active backer.
- Design, build, implement and support features for the Browser Extension and API as part of an application development team
- Enhance existing features with new functionality
- Help identify and fix reported bugs - Help test and provide feedback
- Join team discussions to help drive the overall direction of the products
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 2 years experience using development tools such as Visual Studio, Git, Azure, AWS, etc
- A track record in taking features from inception through to delivery and supporting them once live
- A passion for best practice design and code and a desire to develop innovative new ideas
- Experience in delivering large scale browser extensions (strong advantage)
- Experience in building products that use the YouTube API (strong advantage)
- An understanding of YouTube, its creators, and the creator communities (strong advantage)
- Being good at Mario Kart (optional)
- Most importantly - An inquisitive mind, someone who enjoys learning and having success as a team
- Base to $160k
Again, this is an open position in one of 5 national locations.