My client is a leading Mission-Driven FinTech company that uses Machine Learning to plug the gaps in the American insurance industry, through their powerful platform ecosystem. They were recently acquired in <3 years for more than $3bn. The 'gig-economy' aspect allows their independent agents to work in an Uber-style way, maximizing revenue 24/7/365.
Their Engineering team in Toronto is growing quickly, I am looking for two Senior Full-Stack Engineers.
What You'll Do:
- Work on a world-class Customer Communications platform, which leverages data science and machine learning to operate intelligently and efficiently
- Help to power and maintain the services that offer a full suite of digital capabilities, powering the communications platform for customers and users
- Build scale and operate the telephony and messaging infrastructure, and working on experimental conversational chatbots and speech analysis frameworks
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years' experience as a Software Engineer
- Extensive experience building scalable services using modern cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience and passion for working in fast-paced early-stage startup environments
- BA or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Math
- Strong base salary - Up to $200k CAD
- Leading cash/stock bonus scheme
- Really solid benefits