Our client are building an enterprise platform for industry associations. They are well-positioned to facilitate extremely valuable interactions within their respective industries, but are hamstrung by their legacy software systems.
They are helping their customers manage their operations and engage their members so that they can focus on their mission to advance their industries.
Our client believe in empowering their engineers to take end-to-end ownership over the features they work on - leveraging their knowledge of the codebase, their customer, and the business to deliver quality features at a fast pace.
The role would be to collaborate directly with the company’s CTO and deliver on large projects that are fundamental to the company’s growth. You’d also have a direct hand in developing the DNA of the company's culture (they work hard, but we also care deeply about creating a fun, collaborative, and inclusive environment).
You’d be a great fit for this role if you’re excited about having an immediate impact and comfortable making technical decisions in a self-directed environment.
Who They're Looking For
- You have great communication skills and clarity of thought
- You work well with others and enjoy collaborating on tough problems
- You have 2+ years of full-time engineering experience
- You are excited about taking end-to-end ownership over the features you build
- Client: Typescript/React/Apollo GraphQL client
- API/Data-layer: GraphQL
- Backend: Typescript, Node/Apollo GraphQL Server, MongoDB