I am working with an exciting and much-anticipated cloud startup that's recently raised a solid Series A, founded in 2018.
They have built the easiest cloud for developers and startups to host all their apps and sites - It makes it easy to get up and running quickly but also allows applications to scale and increase in complexity over time, preventing a transition to DIY infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc).
The Founder was one of the first employees at Stripe and Stripe is a leading investor. The platform already generates more than one billion requests every month, and they have tens of thousands of users including Stripe, NYU, and US presidential campaigns. With rapidly increasing revenue and great investors (Airbnb, Snap, and Stripe), this is an excellent time to join!
What You'll Do:
Well, everyone wants to move their infrastructure to Kubernetes, but it's too complex for the average development team. This product makes it possible to get the power of Kubernetes without any of its complexity and enables companies of any size to worry less about managing and scaling infrastructure, and the associated costs.
- You will create open-source projects and documentation in multiple languages and frameworks to demo the product features
- You will create an effortless serverless abstraction on the platform and enable per-request billing for containerized resources
- You will use machine learning to optimize container scheduling and save resources while keeping user workloads responsive
- You will help build out the CLI and make the user dashboard even better
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years' experience w/ strong startup or FAANG background
- You have an intuitive understanding of web frameworks, APIs, and databases, and have worked with multiple programming languages
- Stack: Go, React, K8s, Docker, GraphQL, Postgres - They are flexible across the stack
- You are both curious by nature and an impressively quick learner
- You are unfazed by unfamiliar codebases and enjoy figuring things out on your own
- You can wear multiple hats and work across the stack, both collaboratively and independently
- Strong salary (just raised Series A)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage with PPO plans and 100% of your premiums paid
- 99th percentile stock grants and a comfortable San Francisco salary - Highest in the industry
- Four weeks paid vacation, and vacation days are only counted when you take more than one at a time
- 3 months' paid maternity and paternity leave
- A sunny, beautiful, well-stocked office in SoMa close to Caltrain and BART
- Monthly gym membership allowance
- Build your own laptop/workstation with any peripheral or accessory you need/
This is a unique opportunity to get in from the ground up at a company that is destined for big things. They are backed financially and cheered on my VCs and Tech Leaders in the Valley. Don't miss out!
Visa transfers are available