Do you love dogs? I mean, who doesn't.
I'm partnered with a leading pet food subscription startup created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry. They have raised over $100m in funding from leading VCs (Series C), and are rapidly expanding.
Starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, the aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better.
Come and join the growing Engineering Department on our Retention function; this shares a boundary with the Conversion function. When prospects become paying customers, that is when the Retention function steps in. This milestone in the user journey where this happens is after check out and the post-checkout screen.
What You'll Do:
- Write unit and integration tests
- Peer review code commits
- Respond to bugs and incidents as they arise
- Support internal libraries and frameworks
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a Software Engineer doing hands-on development
- Recent experience working as a Full Stack Software Engineer or Software Engineer with frontend focused work
- Shown understanding of API development at scale (GraphQL is a plus)
- We take pride in writing software the right way. That means peer reviews, ample time to refactor code, and write tests
- Base salary up to $200k
- Strong options package
- Awesome benefits, including: Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision, Competitive 401k plan with company match, Flexible PTO and (when in office) WFH policy
H1b Transfers are OK - Remote or NYC office in Greenwich Villiage