About the Company
Our client is empowering EVERYONE to do their best work by automatically optimizing their schedule. By constantly monitoring and reorganizing their to-do list and calendar, they help professionals make time for their highest priority tasks while never missing any deadlines. They’re growing extremely quickly: several million in annual recurring revenue, and trusted by 10,000+ paying users from world-class companies. They have raised10+ millions of dollars from top-tier investors and was part of Y Combinator’s Winter 2020 class.
You will work on their innovative time management platform that helps users organize their schedule and efficiently power through their day. Areas that you may work on include distributed systems architecture, scheduling algorithms, and 3rd party integrations.
You’ll work closely with their ambitious and no-BS engineering team to shape the foundations of our company.
- Own architectural decisions and the technical build-out as they scale
- Build large-scale infrastructure across multiple layers - storage, networking, orchestration, processing, observability
- Improve their scheduling algorithms and infrastructure for managing 3rd party integrations
What they’re looking for
- 5+ years of software development experience and have worked on a code base at scale
- Have worked on backend systems at scale
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform for infrastructure and hosting