One of the clients we're recruiting for is looking to continue building out its engineering team by hiring a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer. Here are some more details:
Our client is a market-leading Credit rating company (top 3 global firms). That offers award-winning provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. In this era of volatility & technological transformation, they provide clarity and insight, enabling their clients all over the world to make better decisions.
- Partner with the Product owner and multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions to solve them.
- Automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Ratings, Business, and R&D to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Architect and design applications and databases in conjunction with the Architecture Chapter.
- Code and test applications.
- Review delivered applications for compliance with designs.
- Work with the Quality Analysts to ensure that the framework and coding standards are adhered to.
- Hybrid role, 2 days per week onsite in NYC
- 10+ years of experience in Java (JDK1.8 or higher), Java collection APIs and Spring Boot Framework.
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python.
- Must have experinvce building CI/CD pipeline with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in using AWS cloud services: EC2, EKS, Lambda, S3, etc
- Extensive knowledge/experience in developing Rest and GraphQL API
- Strong in SQL, PL/SQL, and NoSQL and ability to create complex queries to extract data and build performant datasets
- Experience working and creating data pipelines using Kafka Streams
- Experience in working with Microservices and Distributed Computing
Salary range: $120-150k base + equity [depending on experience]