Senior Full Stack Engineer
Intelletec has partnered with a rapidly growing post-Series B startup.
Their mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications. Their first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Some customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more, and they've become an industry standard for the self-driving car market.
- Use models to estimate the quality of tasks and labelers, and guarantee quality on requests at large scale.
- Properly route tasks from customers to labelers for low turnaround and high accuracy.
- Build methods to automatically measure and train labelers and optimally match labelers to tasks based on performance.
- Create optimized and efficient UI/UX tooling for Scalers to complete hundreds of complex tasks.
- Build robust machine learning models to automate requests and improve our labelers’ efficiency.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Systems engineering experience with real-time and distributed system architecture.
- Product engineering experience such as building web apps full-stack, integrating with relevant APIs and services.
- Experience building systems that process large volumes of data.
- Experience with React, Node.js and/or MongoDB.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
For more information, please contact email@example.com