Our client are a fast-growing pet health service company based in the US. Their mission is to change the landscape of pet health by providing dogs and their humans with honest, smart, and simple care. They start by improving the pet food market with a personalized subscription service that sends healthy, freshly-made dog food to customers' doors. The ultimate goal is to create innovative, honest, and delightful experiences across all aspects of pet care.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing Internal Tools Operations team (INT-OPS). INT-OPS oversees the fulfillment side of the Operations workflow. You will be responsible for building software to automate and optimize the entire journey of a customer's order, from pick and pack to doorstep delivery.
- Build the next generation of our fulfillment pipeline to deliver at scale
- Fully automate and optimize our systems to eliminate human-error and missed delivery targets
- Work closely with the Product team to understand the "whys" and challenge solutions with possible alternatives
- Suggest and implement processes and tools to level-up how the team performs
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working as a Software Engineer
- Experience leading large software projects (6-months or longer) from design to deployment
- The ability to think critically and objectively, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on business demands
- Bonus: experience with distributed systems, sync/asynchronous processing, and their respective trade-offs
The anticipated hiring range for this role is $145,000 - $160,000 USD annually. This will include a competitive base and equity package. More information about the value of this equity will be provided during the hiring process.