Senior Full Stack Engineer (San Francisco)
Intelletec has partnered with a post Series A, having raised over $7M to date and looking to continue grow out their team due to recent successes. Eric Schmidt and Instagram have invested, the first project is worth $1million.
They are currently searching for an innovative & creative Backend Software Engineer for our client in San Francisco.
Company:Our partner is solving the big problems around food waste and the fresh food supply chain - they’ve built an A.I.-powered supply chain solutions tailored for the nuances of perishable food. By doing so they make fresh food accessible, abundant, and less wasteful.
What will you be doing?
- Building infrastructure that enables deploying machine learning models over billions of historical data points collected from tens of thousands of retail stores across the US.
- Developing data pipelines powered by Apache Spark and other modern big data processing systems.
- Developing a data backend comprised of transactional, analytic, and NoSQL databases. Maintain a data lake that supports fast and reliable analytics over terabytes of data.
- Designing backend infrastructure powering a mobile front-end that will be used daily by tens of thousands of store operators.
- Helping maintain tools for monitoring the performance of machine learning models at scale and ensuring the integrity of incoming data feeds.
What skills do you need?
- Outstanding programming skills. Demonstrated ability to design large software systems.
- Deep knowledge of databases and/or distributed systems. Experience with modern big data frameworks, especially in the context of building massive data lakes and data pipelines. Experience in scaling computation to thousands of machines, ideally in the context of machine learning.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, AWS,
and other cloud providers.
- A good understanding of machine learning and/or DevOps expertise is a plus.
- Opened to all Lvls of Engineers (Sr - Principal lvl)