Our client develops and licenses its artificial intelligence construction analytics platform. The SaaS 3D computer vision platform enables developers, project managers, and general contractors to optimize labor, equipment, and materials. The platform uses live video streams from secure IP cameras to uncover inefficiencies on construction sites. The software is powered by a proprietary machine vision neural network that can accurately recognize 100+ types of construction equipment and activities.
- Build multiple APIs using Java/Spring Boot or frameworks/languages.
- Work with modern web development frameworks like Angular/React or Vue.
- Design and develop multiple frontends and backends on your own or for others
- Everything you create is driven by logic and can back your decision with a solid reason
- Write clean and robust code
- 8+ years experience Java (Spring Boot)
- Experience/Exposure to AngularJS (react a massive bonus)
- RESTful API design experience
- Experience working in a microservice architecture
- Working knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Experience with OpenCV/Tensorflow a bonus
Salaries: Market Competitive