One of the clients we’re recruiting for have raised $13m and are looking to build a remote US Team. Here are some more details:
Our San Francisco based client is an AI time management platform that provides real-time interventions, reminders, and analytics. They are on a mission to empower people to do their best work by automatically optimizing their schedule. They are experiencing rapid growth year after year and have several million in annual recurring revenue. Furthermore, they are trusted by 10,000+ paying users from world-class companies.
By constantly monitoring and reorganizing people's to-do list and calendar, they help professionals make time for their highest priority tasks, reduce the stress of being overwhelmed by meetings, and make sure deadlines are never missed. They are in high demand and have a clear path to success. With that being said, they are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer who can inform key architectural decisions and help the company scale the next 2 orders of magnitude.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in React, Redux, and Node.js
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
- Have worked on a code base at scale
- Own architectural decisions and the technical build-out as we scale
- Build user-facing features on frontend, improve performance and reliability in our React-based web-app
- Improve Motion’s backend systems: build backend endpoints for application logic (e.g., scheduling, search)
- You will work on the innovative time management platform that helps users organize their schedule and efficiently power through their day. Work tasks may include: making web-app more performant and easy to use, our task management platform UI, 3rd party integrations, and backend endpoints for application logic.
Competitive salary + equity (depending on experience).
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly in or email me at email@example.com.