We are working with a company who work with over 100,000 small business customers to make their Payroll, Benefits, and HR software faster and easier to use and gives them peace of mind about back-office tasks in the business.
They’re hiring engineers to join and work on customer-facing products, developing features and iterating across the platform to help define the customer experience. Their engineers own projects from end-to-end by influencing initial feature specs, building backend APIs, writing frontend code, and overseeing ongoing improvements for deployed features.
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine their product suite
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our product code base
- Collaborate with our product management and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Rails and React
- Experience turning wireframes and mockups into elegantly executed code
- Well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
Salary: This role is offering between $160-220k