A well-funded ($40m) Series B informatics startup, are looking to build there team further, and hiring for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer.
The Company sits at the intersection of data and machine learning and their product is transforming how the financial services industry works with data. They were founded in 2017 by a team of data professionals, and have grown to a team of 70 employees, financially backed by leading industry players.
The Role and Responsibilities
- As a Senior Engineer, you will have a major impact on the platform development
- Play a central role in architectural decisions and the successful delivery of user-facing features.
- Creating high-quality user experiences
- Work closely with skilled product owners, UI/UX designers and other engineers.
- Working with Node.js in high-volume, production environment on service architecture
- Building single page applications using React.
- As part of a small agile team you will be a collaborative participant in the code review process
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years experience building high-quality, secure presentation layers for high visibility web applications
- Strong knowledge of web applications architecture
- Experience with NodeJS/Express.js in high-volume, production systems
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack
- Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL
Compensation Base salary up to $200k | Generous bonus structure and equity | Full benefit package