Our client is a well-funded ($76.2m) HealthTech startup. The company focuses on solving the “patient access paradox": patients being told to wait weeks (if not months) for appointments while appointment slots simultaneously go unutilized.
I'm looking for a Principal Software Engineer to lead one of three teams across the business. The spec is almost identical.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Product Managers to understand requirements and translate them into features and capabilities
- Developing clean RESTful APIs
- Continuous improvement of our data models and data storage
- Knowledgeable with streamlining and automating data pipeline infrastructures
- Proactively monitoring and optimizing infrastructure performance, logging, and error handling
- Gathering data for our data science team and building tools to help them translate our data into insights
- Wearing many hats and getting your hands dirty - Implement industry best practices and develop a strong engineering team culture
- 8+ years' experience building SaaS software using modern architectures and design patterns for performance, scalability, availability, and seamless deployment
- Strong Python experience w/ Microservices development (Flaskpreferred)
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure - AWS
- Experience managing and optimizing scalable and distributed databases, SQL and/or NoSQL (PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Competitive salary - Up to $165k base
- Awesome benefits - including unlimited PTO, travel expenses, wellness programs