Senior Full Stack Engineer (React/Redux, Node.js, Java and GraphQL)
Modern FinTech startup (circa $20M funding)
Location: San Francisco, Bay Area OR New York (hybrid)
Modern FinTech company that's reinventing the loan servicing industry. Their mission is to build a repayment platform that changes the way consumers experience debt -- Where debt plays a healthier and less taxing role in more people's lives. This platform empowers borrowers to have greater control, visibility and flexibility over their financial health, removing the traditional loan servicer from the equation altogether.
Team is rapidly growing and comes from diverse backgrounds including Dropbox, Pinterest, Prosper, Bloomberg and Ripple.
- Architect core pieces of APIs and user experiences, optimizing for long-term maintainability, performance, and reliability.
- Designing and architecting complex systems.You will work across multiple personas: lenders, creditors, borrowers and internal users.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core APIs, end-to-end.
- 6+ years professional software development industry experience (preferably FinTech related)
- You have experience leading engineering projects.
- You enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- You have a strong background in computer science.
- The hiring manager is actively interview this week so please apply with your updated resume to learn more!