A technology platform designed to help the worlds top food delivery companies to work with the largest restaurant partners seamlessly are looking for a Senior Go Engineer.
If you have ordered food through any of the major delivery partners you would have touched their technology with them being the technical backbone for these partners.
Senior Go Engineer to help create tooling for all developers to use to build and deploy new services quickly in an event based microservices architecture.
They want to create a fantastic set of core building blocks for the services that engineers from other squads can quickly adopt. You will have a huge bias for automation and will have experience in automating parts of the developer experience.
- To build out internal developer tools for their microservices architecture.
- To make their developers love to build new microservices in the right way.
- To create "the rails", that the developers work within, to give them both autonomy whilst having some measure of consistency.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years experience working, and experience with Golang
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to obsess over ensuring that the code written by you and the team you are part of is well tested, clean, hygienic and performant.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Above all, you love to bring people along for the journey, you’re a mentor and a teacher and help others level-up.
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees
- Macbook pro - top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia
- Pension - 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday