A fast-growing VC backed technology startup is rapidly expanding their engineering team and seeking Senior Backend Engineers paying up to $200,000 dependant on experience.
The founders of this team sold their last venture to an SF Unicorn last year for $140 million - Don't miss out on the latest Bay Area tech giant disrupting the Security space
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will collaborate with product managers, data scientists, and the engineering team to develop and maintain a scalable greenfield application.
- You will play an integral part in deployment processes, infrastructure and schema design, and service metrics aggregation and analysis
- You will design and implement systems which are clean, secure, well-reasoned, well-documented, and well-tested.
- You will follow best practices in all aspects of your work and advocate for process and technological improvements wherever possible. Your contributions will directly impact customers, our team, and our business.
- 3+ years experience writing production back-end applications
- 2+ years experience with a compiled language (Go, C, C++, Java)
- 2+ years experience writing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- 2+ years experience writing effective unit tests against production code
- 6+ months experience writing Go applications
- My client are offering a base salary from $150,000-$200,000 depending on experience.
- My client offers include unlimited training
- Regular conference attendance (Across the US)
- Equity from Day One
Please note that my client are unable to sponsor H1B applicants or transfer visa's, only Greencard holders or US Citizens should apply.
To find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org