A Series B funded, corporate and consumer well-being and productivity platform that offer science-based solutions to improve performance is looking to grow their engineering team, and looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
The Company are leading the global conversation about well-being and performance and creating tools and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a significant role in building and operating the Company's cloud-based SaaS infrastructure.
The Role and Responsibiltiies
This role encompasses a broad range of engineering skills and disciplines. You will primarily be focused on designing, implementing, and building tooling around cloud infrastructure and architecture. As a B2B SaaS platform, you are also expected to be security-minded, and to care deeply about site reliability.
- Partnering with other engineers to build and streamline CI/CD pipelines
- Building out an enterprise-wide monitoring and alerting architecture for our platform
- Automating our use of Azure/AWS and other cloud technologies through IaC tools such as Terraform
- Improving our development platform and developer experience by helping us migrate to a service-oriented architecture
- Helping us roll out new technologies such as Kubernetes
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering, or Site Reliability Engineering role
- 2+ years experience building cloud applications on AWS/Azure
- Must be able to demonstrate programming skills (Go preferably, etc)
- Solid knowledge of automation through Infrastructure as Code, preferably with Terraform
- Prior experience automating cloud environments with configuration management platforms (Ansible, Salt, etc)
- Solid knowledge of networking (specifically cloud networking and technologies such as VPCs)
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to write and maintain excellent documentation
Compensation Competitive, plus bonus, benefits and Equity