Intelletec has teamed up with the leading behavior change technology company helping individuals and companies reach peak performance, ultimately ending the stress and burnout epidemic. We’re leading the global conversation about well-being and performance and creating tools and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a leading role in building and operating a cloud-based SaaS infrastructure.
This opportunity lies within a broad range of engineering skills and disciplines. You will primarily be focused on designing, implementing, and building tooling around our cloud infrastructure and architecture. As a B2B SaaS platform, we also expect you to be security-minded, and to care deeply about site reliability.
What you'll do:
- Partnering with other engineers to build and streamline CI/CD pipelines
- Building out enterprise-wide monitoring and alerting architecture for our platform
- Automating our use of Azure/AWS and other cloud technologies through IaC tools such as Terraform
- Improving our development platform and developer experience by helping us migrate to a service-oriented architecture
- Helping us roll out new technologies such as Kubernetes
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of industry experience in engineering roles, 2+ years experience in a DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering, or Site Reliability Engineering role
- 2+ years experience building cloud applications on AWS/Azure
- Must be able to demonstrate programming skills (Go preferably, etc)
- Solid knowledge of automation through Infrastructure as Code, preferably with Terraform
- Prior experience automating cloud environments with configuration management platforms (Ansible, Salt, etc)
- Solid knowledge of networking (specifically cloud networking and technologies such as VPCs)
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to write and maintain excellent documentation
Would be great if you also have:
- Extensive experience with Terraform and multi-account Azure architectures
- Experience with modern cloud-native runtime platforms and tech, such as k8s, Istio, and Envoy
What's on offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
The firms global mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. The company's Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.