My client is a well-funded, globally successful Institutional Digital Asset Platform. They are the market-leader in digital asset financial services, providing clients with security, custody, liquidity solutions, and have billions under management.
They now process 20% of global on-chain Bitcoin transactions valued in the billions of dollars, weekly. They have raised over $15m, Series B, and made several acquisitions of rival startups to continue their surge.
What You'll Bring:
- 4 - 9 years' experience as an SRE / DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure EngineerExpert with Linux administration, CI/CD
- The ideal candidate brings DevOps and automation domain knowledge and uses tools, including Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Comprehensive experience operating infrastructure in a major public cloud at scale (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Infrastructure-as-Code - Terraform, CloudFormation
- Scripting and automation experience, solid knowledge of Python, Golang, or other similar tools will be highly valuable
- Detailed experience taking charge of end-to-end successful projects and delivery to end-users at scale
- Base to $200k + Bonus
- Strong Equity
- Awesome Benefits
Visa transfers available for H-1b - Fully-remote