My client has raised an impressive $31m Series B. Their platform is an intelligent calendar assistant that frees up your time so you can focus on what matters. They use Machine Learning to understand your particular work boundaries, your schedule, as well as the schedule of your team and larger organizations. The software creates, detects, protects and negotiates focus time to help individuals and teams anywhere in the world be more productive at work.
They are backed by some of the most prominent VCs, and the Founders sold their last startup to Salesforce for almost $400m.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain scalable systems on Docker and Kubernetes
- Help build an engineering culture of continuous delivery and the tools to support it
- Identify, investigate, and solve complex problems across systems, tools and environments
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Bring energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting)
- Directly influence our feature roadmap
What You'll Bring:
- Expert knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert knowledge of AWS (or Google Cloud / Azure)
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to architect thoughtfully engineered systems
- Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and respond to different escalations
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product.
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally. Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Passionate about productivity tools and workflows
- Kubernetes, Docker
- AWS, Postgres, Kafka, Redis, Java, Python, Tensorflow, Node, and more
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter & wellness stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks