Our client is located in Palo Alto, CA. They are a Cloud Company - they built a Business Planning Cloud for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions, faster. It delivers powerful modeling for any size organization, that is easy enough for everybody who plans. Their platform is so fast and easy to deploy that it can be owned by anyone in the business. All of this is backed by a company that's easy to do business with - they will move mountains to ensure their customers’ success!
Are you a design rockstar, passionate and driven, one who thrives in a cross-functional and vibrant team environment spread across continents, is comfortable engaging with end users, and loves creating delightful experiences? Join our Business Planning Cloud User Experience Design team and orchestrate change in the Enterprise Performance Management space by influencing and shaping our next gen product user experience.
- Drive key interaction design initiatives by engaging and collaborating with business stakeholders (product management, engineering and business) to translate business, end user and technical requirements into UI prototypes
- Produce superlative interaction designs—from concept to execution in an agile product development environment
- Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with product development stakeholders
- Conduct user research, coordinate usability-testing efforts, interpret test results, effectively communicate findings, and incorporate results into design efforts
- Contribute to corporate UX guidelines, standards and patterns
- Work closely with product development team members to ensure technical development adheres to UX design vision
- 7+ years design work on consumer-friendly interactive experiences – desktop, web and mobile
- An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing interaction design work for desktop, web, and mobile devices
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, CS, Design or related field, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other related business and design tools
- Experience with motion graphics and HTML/CSS prototyping
- Deep understanding of fundamental interaction design disciplines (information architecture, user personas, storyboarding, wireframing, rapid prototyping, etc.)
- A keen understanding of social design language and patterns
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to present work to executives and large product teams
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment and/or a dynamic start-up is a plus
- Designing iOS and Android apps is a plus