Join this series A Startup as a Senior iOS Engineer, where you’ll have the opportunity to shadow and work alongside a Lead iOS Developer. You’ll be creating an application that has a V1 launched, but needs much more new feature development, and eventually will go through an entire re-write. This company is excited to bring new features on their app to life.
Functionally, they are a social media application that aims to bring a new platform for professionals to connect, share their career aspirations, and demonstrate their abilities outside of just a job title and company name. There are many perks to joining now as this company is still in early stages, and they are sharing equity for this role.
Work remotely from anywhere in the USA
- 5+ Years’ Experience in iOS Engineering
- Senior iOS Engineer, working in Swift-first environments
- Expertise in SwiftConsumer app development and experience working with a UX Designer
- Desire to shadow and work alongside a lead iOS Engineer
- Ability to work well on a small teamStartup Experience
- Proven record of delivering applications to the App Store for Consumers
- Scalable coding experience
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher: Computer Science, Information Systems, or Mathematics Degree
- Ability and experience to work remotely from the United States
- Social Networking / Consumer Connection App Experience
- Up to $190K DOE + Strong Equity in Offer
- Benefits: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Package; 401K; Unlimited PTO