|A growing technology unicorn company are looking to expand their engineering team are seeking a Senior iOS Engineer to work as part of a mobile team of 10.
Every day, they solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is magical.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Executing a variety of projects to extend and enhance their app for iPhone & iPad
- Building new features to create an experience nothing short of magical
What you will receive:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred with 3+ years of software development experience and at least 2 years of iOS app development experience
- Very strong development skills in Objective-C, iOS SDK, and good general programming and algorithm skills
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Proven customer facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment and application performance tuning experience
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
In your application, please include a short note about your background and interests, your Github username, and/or links to any projects that represent your skill set.
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience (up to $200k for the right person)
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- A MacBook
- A smorgasbord of food while you work, including lunch and dinner catered daily
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers