A Senior iOS Engineer is needed for a clean energy company in the Solar Space. You’ll work on their consumer application that integrates your energy expenditure and projections into the palm of your hands. Connect better with your home using this application.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ Years’ Experience in iOS Development, and you’ll need experience creating successful consumer applications. This role specifically calls for strong API Creation and Deployment. You’ll work in Swift and related frameworks for Native iOS Development.
Work remotely from anywhere in the United States
- 4+ Years’ Experience in iOS Engineering
- Senior iOS Engineer
- Swift first native mobile engineer
- Consumer App development
- Feature Ownership: Architecture, Release and testing
- Startup / Small team experience - working as first mobile engineers on a team expanding to 4 engineers
- Proven experience developing successful consumer applications
- API Development and creation
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher: Computer Science, Information Systems, or Mathematics Degree
- Ability and experience to work remotely from the United States
- Renewables Industry experience
Competitive Salary: Up to $190K DOEStrong Equity in OfferBenefits: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Package; 401K; Unlimited PTO