Our client has an extensive history in mobile, AI, and speech recognition technologies, we are creating the next generation of intelligent and contextually-aware mobile tools to enhance professional productivity.
Series A funding - circa $20,000,000.
Salary - circa $200,000 + benefits & equity.
Senior iOS Engineer
Our client is adding new life to conversations of all types. Working on technology that processes verbal conversations to derive usable text and identify speakers. It is integrated with a variety of applications. The direct-to-end user product will change meetings by generating interactive notes that are saved in one place and ready for sharing. Leading unified communications to offer transcription, deep content search, summarization, and conversational analytics.
Our client is seeking a full-time, experienced iOS engineer to lead the development of our consumer mobile app for the iOS platform to join our engineering team. Members of the engineering team work collaboratively as a group and with colleagues in technology, who are devising new speech recognition solutions, and product management to deploy systems and infrastructure to serve the needs of end-user professionals and enterprise clients across a number of verticals.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing iOS apps with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in the entire nuts to bolts development lifecycle for shipping consumer-facing apps on the App Store
- Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading, memory management, and network communication on iOS devices
- Passion to build best-in-class user interface on mobile apps
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues on feature requirements and technical problems
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of backend API development is preferred