Senior Java Engineer - Series A Cybersecurity
A Senior Java Engineer with strong microservices experience is needed by a growing Series A security startup in New York.
You will join a team of 20 at a pivotal growth stage across a fast-growing decentralized security space, your role will include:
- Delivering high-quality solutions in a fast-paced environment
- You will build the backend systems that power their security products, and continuously improve engineering practices
- Your role will include coding, technical design, and cross-functional collaboration are among the daily responsibilities for this role.
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience is essential
- A minimum of one year experience with MicroServices and SpringBoot with services that can scale
- Expert implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications
- Hands-on experience with TDD and testing tools
- Working knowledge of Git and basic CI tools
- Experience working with agile teams as a Backend Engineer
This role has a salary bracket of up to $200,000 per year and includes stock & equity
This role is unable to sponsor applicants at this time.