My client is a very well funded security startup ($250m+), they provide critical secure services for the financial industry.
I am looking for an accomplished Java developer, with experience building highly scalable, enterprise level SaaS products. Experience with Security products is highly sought-after.
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years' experience building, implementing & maintaining high performance software systems in Java
- Security experience (Cryptography, Java Security Providers, Java key store, PKI, Certificate Authority)
- Expertise with high-availability distributed systems, across multiple geographic locations
- Cloud experience (on-prem / public) SaaS
- Strong familiarity with design patterns, multi-threaded programming and REST web services
- Experience with C/C++, automated build systems is a plus
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relavant experience
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop and operate scalable engineering solutions to advance data protection and privacy in on-prem and in-cloud computing
- Analyze current software designs and implementations - be vigilant for any lapses in the security of the code
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take a mission-critical position, with a successful, cash-rich security startup, based in Palo Alto.
On offer is a base salary (Up to $250k) + 20% bonus + Cash stock
NO SPONSORSHIP - NO VISA TRANSFERS (company is at their limit) - NO REMOTE
Interstate relocation packages are available