Intelletec has teamed up with a Fintech company based in the Bay Area with customers across the globe. They are transforming the financial industry with the first cross- currency mobile wallet based on the bitcoin blockchain. The company enables the easy buy and sell of Bitcoins and conversions to and from fiat currencies.
About the role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will write server-side code that powers their mobile apps. You will build a robust and scalable back-end infrastructure that facilitates digital cash transactions between smartphone users all around the world. You will also build integrations with cryptocurrency exchanges globally to enable buy and sell of cryptocurrencies.
● Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Product, UX, and Mobile App development team
● Write server-side Java APIs for crypto-currency transactions
● Integrate cryptocurrency exchanges globally
● Write automated tests for those APIs
● Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
● +5 Years in server-side development in Java (Scala is a plus!)
● Deep expertise in REST and RESTful APIs
● Experience in Java for Test automation
● JBehave or Cucumber, Git, continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
● Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently with minimal oversight
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
● BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
● Experience in modern test techniques such as Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD)
On Offer: salaries up to $180,000/yr+ Health benefits, paid vacation and plenty of other office perks!
Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. Visa sponsorship unavailable at this time.
For more information, please get in touch on email@example.com