San Francisco Bay Area
Want to transform the financial industry?
Our client a Series B world’s first cross-currency mobile wallet based on the Bitcoin blockchain. The client enables the easy buy and sell of Bitcoins and conversions to and from fiat currencies, based in the South Bay.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will write server-side code that powers mobile apps.
- You will build a robust and scalable back-end infrastructure that facilitates digital cash transactions between smartphone users all around the world.
- You will also build integrations with cryptocurrency exchanges globally to enable buy and sell of cryptocurrencies.
Finally, you will also help with writing test automation to assure that our solutions delight our customers.
- Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Product, UX, and Mobile App development team
- Write server-side Java APIs for crypto-currency transactions
- Integrate cryptocurrency exchanges globally
- Write automated tests for those APIs
- Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Skills and Requirements
- +5 Years in server-side development in Java
- Deep expertise in REST and RESTful APIs
- Experience in Java for Test automation
- JBehave or Cucumber, Git, continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in modern test techniques such as Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD)