My client is a recently acquired Analytics company, focusing on fraud prevention for brands around the world.
I am working closely with the VP of Engineering, to find a critical part of this growing team, a Software Architect, with Java expertise, and a passion for builsing robust architecture for building new applications in the Brand Protection domain.
What You'll Do:
- Be a strong communicator of the architectural blueprints of our product to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit specific customer’s needs
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolve
- Work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design
- Actively participate in the development process, as needed'
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in hands-on development in Java
- At least 3 years' in an architect role in previous large scale software development projects
- Comfortable in communicating architecture to all levels of management and customers - CTO, CIO etc.
- Outstanding track record that includes the design and release of high quality, high performance enterprise software product / application
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and prospects
- Possessing skills in the following technology areas:
- J2EE, Web Services, XML, SOAP, XSL, HTML / DHTML, HTTP
- Analytics engines, such as Sumo Logic, Elastic Search
- Thorough understanding of relational database design, OLAP and good understanding of NoSQL models (SQL, MDX, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Microservices, Containers (Docker), Mesos and Marathon orchestrations
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a multiple projects simultaneously
- Up to $205k base
- Outstanding benefits
H-1b trasnfers are available - Interstate relocation packages on offer - NO CONTRACT
NO C2C - NO SPONSORSHIP - NO 3rd Parties