As a senior software engineer on the Pipeline Engineering Team, you will be responsible for building the systems that support the ingestion and processing of data on the platform.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to take a significant role in the development of data-driven applications that form the foundation of a truly cutting-edge product.
If this piques your interest and you’re ready to break out of the monotony of traditional backend services, let’s talk. You will embark on a new multidisciplinary challenge involving large-scale distributed systems, configuration driven batch and real-time data pipelines, a plethora of SQL and NoSQL datastores, and everything in between.
- 4+ years professional experience in a production environment
- Expertise in core Java, some Python experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Experience with data pipeline development, ETL and/or other big data processes
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment, such as GCP or AWS
- Experience working independently, or with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to exercise judgment to make sound decisions Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a sense of humor
- BS degree or higher in a technical discipline
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org