My client is a fast growing Security Company with Series C funding who have raised over $50 million of VC funding.
Already a 70 strong team, my client are looking to expand their engineer team & need a Senior Engineer to join ASAP.
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be able to work on different parts of the technology stack including, Apache Storm cluster and internal API services.
- You will partake in daily code reviews of your code as well as other’s, helping develop your skills and those of your coworkers.
- You will be proficient using Java, GO, Distributed Systems, Kafka and Cassandra.
- 3+ years of Java experience minimum.
- Experience testing with Junit and Spock.
- Apache Storm or related distributed computing experience.
- Experience with Kafka, GO, Distributed Systems and Cassandra.
- Solid work experience with Git/Github or other source control tools.
- Self-starter with the ability to maintain a productive schedule.
- Experience with one of the following, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform would be a great bonus.
- My client is offering a base salary from $150,000-$175,000 depending on experience.
- My client offers include unlimited training
- Regular conference attendance (Across the US)
- Equity from Day One
Please note that my client is unable to sponsor H1B applicants or transfer visa's, only Greencard holders or US Citizens should apply.
To find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org