WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with the ad server backend team to continue and improve our overall native advertising solution
- Work with the product and design teams to develop new innovative ad unit types (video, slideshows etc.)
- Develop cross browser user behavior tracking framework
- Expert level knowledge in JS/HTML/CSS with experience using jQuery or similar framework
- Expert level knowledge in cross browsers and responsive designs
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (such as LESS, SASS)
- Experience writing optimized JS code (size and performance wise)
- Experience with Git and Git workflow is a plus
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices and object oriented designs
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and experience with writing testable code
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
WHATS ON OFFER
My client are made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising.
They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting-edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product. Salary of up to $160k is on offer.