Senior Legal Advisor | London Based | With Travel to Africa
This role will be acting as the Senior Legal Advisor to one of the largest Natural Resource companies in Southern Africa.
You will be based in London with the Senior management team, but would get the opportunity to visit investment locations regularly to advise on existing and pending business acquisitions and transactions.
Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice to the staff across the organization to a high professional standard
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts for all areas of the business with a focus on business conducted in the DRC
- Developing template contracts, legal guidance notes, policies and procedures
- Advising on business acquisitions and current business operations.
Background and Education
- 5+ Years of commercial experience
- Exposure to contracts in the DRC
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills for meeting tight deadlines and assimilating complex legal material
Daily Rate - Depending on Experience
3 Month initial contract with a permanent option.