Senior Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer (fully remote or in-office)
Intelletec has partnered with a Series B startup in San Francisco; they are building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to manage training data for neural networks. Their vision is to become the default software for data scientists to collaboratively manage their data and train neural networks, all in a tight feedback loop.
Current customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin, and more.
- Build the world’s first data warehouse solution tailored towards increasing ML development velocity.
- Help ML engineers around the world make sense of their model performance.
- Contribute to a team culture obsessed with MLOps.
- Design and optimize ETL pipelines + ML experimentation tooling
- Deliver on large scale features that impact customers using data-hungry ML in production
- Build a low-debt future for machine learning infrastructure by adhering to MLOps principles
- Contribute enhancements to an API used by numerous ML teams
- Masters or Ph.D. in CS preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Excellent developer with experience building production-scale data pipelines
- Clear history of delivering on data warehousing solutions
- Intimate experience with MLOps principles (Terraform, CI/CD, experiment management, data management)
- Intimate experience with ETL pipelines (Dataflow, Spark, Beam, Airflow, etc.)
- Intimate experience with data warehousing design (BigQuery, Cassandra, etc.)
- Competitive base salary, bonus & strong stock options
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free lunch daily
- Dog-friendly office
- Regular company social events