Lead Machine Learning Engineer
- Opportunity for an algorithmic expert to join the first Blockchain network for the Adtech space with proprietary technology and a real-time AI platform powered by Blockchain.
- VC's include Google Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, True Ventures, and Venrock.
- Well-funded, generating revenue and winning customers at a phenomenal rate, significantly ahead of any competition
- Team includes co-founder of Zynga & what one candidate described as " the most incredible thought leaders & engineers with crazy passion and drive"
Focusing on artificial intelligence applications for Cryptography and blockchain, this startup is:
- Early stage of rapid growth – we expect to double in size every 1-2 years; this is an opportunity to architect and shape the growth of our strategy, team, and product
- Long-term vision – we are focused on building for a future that is years away from mass deployment, allowing us to forget about the limitations of today’s current tech & focus on the leapfrog possibilities
- Access – we are able to strategically use our affiliation with top tech firms to connect directly with the best and the brightest in the industry
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
MSc or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
You’ll ideally have a strong academic background with prominent research that’s been recognized at leading conferences and journals. (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NIPS)
You’ll have a track record of success in the industry too, having been key to machine learning efforts at a recognized tech company or a successful startup.
You’ll need to be focused on the product as well as pursuing research, shipping code and building algorithms into production will be at the heart of your team’s work.
Expertise in Tensorflow, C++, Google Language ( Golang), Google's Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL
Expertise of interest in Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, Deep Learning, Robotics & Mobile Apps
VERY competitive base and Sign on Bonus (dependent upon experience).