Our client is disrupting construction industry with Artificial Intelligence. They help project managers and real estate developers get better visibility regarding progress, risk, and profitability. We are a team of technologists passionate about the capabilities of AI and how it will play a greater role beyond our personal lives in the near future.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Computer Vision Engineer to join our team. You'll be working closely with our research and development team to craft cutting edge methods to tackle different problems on construction sites such as safety non-compliance and low productivity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and develop state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms for scene analysis, semantic segmentation, object detection and classification, object tracking, and activity recognition.
- Research, design, and implement algorithms in Deep Learning for Computer Vision and Perception.
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents.
- Apply image and video analysis techniques to large-scale, real-world problems.
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of visual perception product components.
- Working closely with the engineering team to integrate perception solutions.
- Developing a comprehensive testing protocol for all projects.
- Solving complex real-world challenges in creative, effective and efficient ways.
- Planning and managing time, tasks, milestones and resources to meet project objectives.
- Communicating and coordinating with relevant engineering, operations and product teams during all phases of technology development and technology deployment.
- Solving unique problems and work on a small, self-directed team.
- Directly influence the vision and objectives for your team's work in alignment with business and market needs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 8+ years experience in OpenCV and image processing open source libraries.
- 4+ years of experience in building deep learning solutions (CNN’s, RNN’s, GAN’s, RL).
- Master’s in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Deep expertise in one or more areas of Computer Vision including Scene Analysis, Semantic Segmentation, Object Detection, Object Tracking, Object Classification, Activity Recognition.
- Proven ability to develop new research ideas as demonstrated by a strong publication record and early developments to the level of a working system prototype.
- Hands-on coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in Python is a must.
- Experience in tools and frameworks for deep learning (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MXNet etc.) with strong hands-on experience in at least one of them is required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to handle and solve complex issues in systematic and creative ways.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment and self-motivated.
What does it make me stand out from the crowd?
- PhD degree
- Proven record of innovation and delivery of results to solve real-world problems.
- The Ability of working on challenging assignments with aggressive schedules.