We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
As our Senior Manager, Account-Based Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive a qualified pipeline for our US-based Mid-Market and Enterprise sales teams. You will embrace a collaborative approach and have a strong command of account-based marketing strategies to drive both net-new and existing customer revenue.
Working in close alignment with sales and marketing leadership, you'll strategize, curate and distribute content to move prospects through the funnel, both for new customers and renewals/up-sells. You'll understand our buyer personas and consider the end-to-end customer experience, evaluating and improving messaging and communication formats.
- Own the North American Mid-market and Enterprise segments end-to-end: strategy, budget, campaigns, funnel tracking and reporting with a clear handshake with the Product Demand Generation managers
- Plan, execute and measure customer acquisition and nurture programs incorporating elements such as content syndication, blog posts, guides, videos and webinars
- Leverage channels and teams such as email, paid acquisition (social and search), online and offline events, co-marketing and publications
- Develop quarterly marketing plans to meet Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) and ACV goals
- Influence goals, track forecast to goal, and communicate said plans and forecasts to internal stakeholders and management
- Partner with product demand generation and product marketing colleagues to develop compelling content to support various marketing campaigns and align with buyer's journey
- Work with Sales, Partners and Account Management teams to ensure smooth handshake between Marketing activities and the customer facing teams.
- Seek out industry best practices, experiment with new approaches and tools, and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results
- Be an integral part of the ongoing strategic discussion about our objectives, the buyer's journey, and the stages of the lead lifecycle
- Consistently measure program success and continually optimize campaigns to drive incremental results
- Own the ABM software (6sense) and work with the marketing operations team and performance teams to leverage the platform for both targeting the IAP accounts list as well as creating visibility to the accounts in the funnel and overall performance of the ABM effort
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, specifically in ABM, at an enterprise software or B2B SaaS company
- Account based marketing experience – an understanding of lead nurturing and the need to message differently to different profiles
- Keen analytical ability and curiosity to delve into the data and understand what's working
- A highly results-oriented approach, with motivation to meet and exceed objectives
- An extremely flexible mindset, with the will and ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- An eye for quality content and design (and the drive to achieve it)
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and technologies such as Marketo and Salesforce as well as ABM tools (6sense)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment