One of the largest Healthcare (diversified healthcare benefits) companies in the US are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant.
This fortune 100 company are looking for someone with a passion for healthcare and that wants to have a real impact working with cutting edge technology and world class data.
Work in either NYC, MA or CT.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Advising on marketing campaign strategy supporting Business-to-Consumer and/or Business-to-Business programs
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses
- Build & maintain deep understanding of the commercial group insurance business environment and the key drivers of growth
- Develop dashboards & self-service visualization tools to enable data-driven decision making in marketing
- Conduct in-depth post-campaign analysis to understand key performance drivers and make actionable recommendations
- Lead large, cross-functional team with Marketing, Media, Agency, etc. to design, setup and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, digital, direct mail, etc.)
- Engage with commercial & marketing stakeholders on a regular basis to identify opportunities to implement data science solutions
Skills and Experience Required
- 5 years experience
- Experience leading analytics initiatives, using R, SQL, SAS or Python
- Hands on experience with marketing campaign design methodologies and techniques
- Strong communication
- Tableau or similar visualization tool experience preferred
- Digital advertising / marketing data analysis experience preferred
Compensation: Strong Package, Bonus and Benefits on Offer.