A unique Fintech startup seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
They have developed a number of business lines which include a game-changing networking service that enables leading financiers in London to connect with the most disruptive and innovative brands, best-selling FinTech publications and a successful FinTech advisory side too.
Role and Responsibilities The Marketing Manager will focus on the following business;
- Investment side (Angel Network) helping to source the best startups, promote the company network, product, and strategy.
- B2B marketing utilising digital strategies for customer acquisition across all business channels
- Lead a team of two, one full-time contractor and one junior who deliver most of the social strategy
- Content writing and review covering social channels, blogs and other content
- Event experience, speaking and networking at major FinTech events
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Marketing Manager, in ideally a startup environment, but not essential
- Strong presence in the Fintech space
- Experience with brand awareness strategies on social channels
- Worked in FinTech for several years establishing a large following on social media platforms such as L Twitter
- Content writing experience for blogs, case studies
- Manage a small team (5 max), needs to be a hands-on marketing professional
- Experience talking, going to events and conferences, potential to develop into a keynote speaker
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superb Leadership and management qualities
- Full Competency using google analytics, HubSpot and Hootsuite tools
- Home based, remote working, with travel to London for meetings
- 5 Days ideal, but open to 3/4 days per week for the right candidate
- Flexible dependant on experience, pro-rated if part-time