As the Senior Marketing Programs Manager, you will be responsible for managing, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to drive enterprise revenue and lead targets. On any day, you will be involved with programs from a variety of disciplines – webcasts, podcasts, direct marketing, telemarketing, advertising, and events.
You will be the go-to person for maintaining a closed-loop marketing database.
You will work closely with colleagues in sales, product marketing, product management, partner organizations and outside vendors to develop programs and all associated deliverables to make those programs a success.
About the role:
- Establish program marketing mix to attain enterprise lead targets
- Own program content development; determine content topics, work with customers, internal and external resources to develop content and produce program deliverables
- Supervise day-to- day project management of marketing programs
- Maintain and enhance closed-loop marketing database utilizing Salesforce.com and Eloqua
- Oversee online advertising/keyword buys and ROI analysis, including creative development, media schedules, tracking and optimization
- Oversee lead touchpoints and implement automated campaigns in Eloqua to further qualify and nurture prospects (segmentation, drip campaigns, etc.)
- Manage marketing programs team, including coaching and reviewing performance, as well as determining MBOs
- Administer marketing program budgets
Total Package up to $200,000