My client is looking for a Senior Marketing Writer for their internal startup - a customer support platform developed and built in-house to support our over 155 million users. Recently, they started selling their customer support platform to SMBs and Enterprise companies that want to create better customer experiences for their brands. This business division is just one piece of the innovative, cloud-based web development products that has made their company's value more than $15 Billion. The Senior Marketing writer will act as their lead writer working under the demand generation team, you will be closely tied to campaign planning, execution, and reporting.
- An experienced B2B writer with over 3 years’ experience in content creation, writing, editing and content strategy.
- You’re passionate about technology and marketing great products in a creative way.
- You’ve worked at growing startups and have a proven track record of working on and assisting in the ideation of new campaigns.
- You can quickly write clear, meaningful content that drives audiences to take action within all aspects of a funnel strategy.
As a Senior Marketing Writer, you will:
- Take briefs, critically analyze them and use them to write creative, clear content for emails, landing pages, videos and online campaigns.
- Understand and embody their tone and voice, using your understanding to apply them across all materials.
- Be a total professional in your collaborations with internal teams and members.
- Embrace their product value propositions and find creative ways to communicate these values to target audiences.
- Manage multiple projects at once and adjust content according to feedback.
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions.
Please submit your CV together with your portfolio or writing examples to firstname.lastname@example.org