I am partnered with a new, well-funded Medical Devices company that is committed to creating a circular economy and refreshing the way we all consume tech.
Currently, the team is working on We are building an affordable handheld ultrasound device and workflow platform for a new era of medical care. As a Senior Mechanical Engineer on the team, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and diverse range of engineering experience to explore solutions to a variety of engineering problems.
This position is a full-time position, onsite in Santa Clara(no contractors - C2C or C2H)
- 5+ Years of Experience in Design, Development, and putting products into production
- Experience working with CAD Tools (Solidworks preferred)
- Metal Processing Experience (Stamping, Forging, Medical injection Molding, Sheet Metal, Extrusion, Die Casting, etc.)
- Experience in service Modeling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the capability to drive cross-functional requirements with product and engineering teams
- Ability to Travel to Asia Quarterly to meet with the Manufacturing Sites.
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- PCBs/FPCBs, and components used in portable medical devices
- Experience working with Consumer Electronics/Consumer Goods
- Thermal and Waterproofing Experience
- Bilingual: English and Mandarin Chinese
- Base salary up to $150k
- Great benefits
- Onsite in Santa Clara, with a strong team culture!