Does it excite you to work on a fast paced team? Does developing ultrasound devices and services using the most advanced designs, techniques and products within the medical device sector energize you? If so, please apply today!
What you'll do:
- Manage subsystem and/or individual part designs from concept to production.
- Design new ultrasonic products.
- Document tooling concepts, component specifications, and product subassemblies from initial design to market release.
- Prototype designs in-house and with vendors to confirm functionality.
- Order, inspect, and evaluate product components, subassemblies, and tooling for in-house assembly and Asian-based production.
- Review reports to support validation activities, including Design Verification.
- Follow Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFM/DAFT) guidelines from vendors.
Who you are:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- Have at least 5 years of product design and development experience, focusing on high-volume metal and plastics design, fabrication, and transfer of manufacturing to Asia.
- Possess knowledge of technologies used in consumer products, such as plastic injection molding, sheet metal, extrusion, and die casting.
- Experienced in working with CAD tools like NX, Creo, or Solidworks.
- Familiarity with PCBs/FPCBs and components used in portable medical devices.
-Bilingual in Chinese Mandarin
Why you should join:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team.
- Use your creativity and diverse engineering experience to explore solutions to various engineering problems.
- Contribute to the development of advanced ultrasound devices and services in the medical devices sector.
- Gain exposure to cutting-edge designs, techniques, products, and experiences in the industry.
- Collaborate with a team focused on pushing the boundaries of ultrasound technology.
Compensation: up to $150k
If you feel this position aligns with your experience and skillset, please apply now!