200k + equity DOE
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Intelletec has partnered with a Series B startup in San Francisco; they are building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to manage training data for neural networks. Their vision is to become the default software for data scientists to collaboratively manage their data and train neural networks, all in a tight feedback loop.
Current customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin, and more.
• Build, implement, deploy computer vision algorithms that significantly speed up labeling
• Deliver product innovation in how teams are able to improve the accuracy of their model
• Masters or Ph.D. in CS preferred or equivalent experience
• Expert in deep learning and computer vision
• Excellent developer with experience building production-scale data pipelines and web applications in Python
• Intimate experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Pytorch, Caffe, Keras)
• Previously built and shipped ML products
• Comfortable with speaking at tech/industry conferences.