A Senior, or Lead-Level, Android Engineer is needed for an established startup with a surging valuation at 6 Billion. You’ll be working for a strong entrepreneurial CEO who has founded many successful companies, and just implemented a 4-day work week to retain top technology talent. This company is creating a product that will now launch internationally, and is built in Kotlin, with reactive components. You’ll need a minimum of 5 Years’ Experience in Android Development.
This position is fully remote for strong technical talent, and you’ll find like-minded people to work with who have come from well-known companies. You’ll need a computer science degree and 5+ Years’ Experience, with the ideal candidates having 5 - 8+ Years’ in Android Application Engineering. The ideal candidate will have experience working on vast parts of mobile engineering from API’s, SDK’s, and Infrastructure, to consumer features. This company is rapidly expanding and needs innovative thinkers who can create user-friendly solutions to expand their product functionality, speed, and responsiveness.
- Senior-to-Lead Android Engineer (5 - 8+ Years’ Experience)
- Kotlin Expertise with Kotlin-first approach to Android Development
- Reactive programming with Kotlin Coroutines / RxKotlin
- Mobile Experience at various layers of application infrastructure
- Computer Science Degree, or related Mathematical/Science field
- Senior to Lead Engineer who can guide team toward common objectives
- Ability to simultaneously work on new features while sustaining the current application’s functionality
- Sound knowledge of MVVM Architecture for Android Development
- Established Startup Experience, Scaling at code for users.
- Knowledge of best-practices for design on Mobile, collaborating with a UX Team
- Proven experience shipping functional Android Products to consumers
- Ability to work remotely from the United States
- SDK and Mobile Infrastructure Experience
Competitive Salary: Up to 240K DOE
- Equity in this organization
- Gym Reimbursement / Fitness Reward
- Benefits: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Package; 401K;
- 4-Day Work Week
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be Authorized to work in the United States both now and in the future